December 6, 2011

Mariano Juancho's Bad Buys

There are a lot of things that a person can buy with 35 pesos: A 2-liter bottle of Mountain Dew is already worth 35 pesos in the grocery. A complete meal, a burger, a sundae, 4 pieces of siomai, a hotdog sandwich, 2 waffles, a small bowl of Hong Kong fried noodles, and plenty of isaws.

Apart from the 35-peso worth of half pack cigarettes that I bought last month (which is totally justifiable since it is highly needed by my dying lungs), I also bought this a while ago.

image


I was under the impression that all Lotte products tastes excellent. But of course, that judgement is based on Milkis (another Lotte product) alone.

Now, don’t get me wrong. I can understand Korean writing. This one right here says: “A useless liquid shit in a can that is made up 72% water extract from peach skin.” It’s like the whole factory of this shit is flavored by a single fruit of peach.

So I hope this is the last item of this series because I do not wish to get poor due to totally unimportant things that I impulsively buy.

0 Winners: